Monday, June 18, 2007

Tired of it all

I'm so tired of politics. Nothing changes it seems. I've decided to focus more on doing some of the things I really want to do, like the Triathlons, hiking and riding my motorcycle.

Nothing is going to change for a while anyway. The Republicans are bound now to the policy they started and the Democrats are paralyzed by politics. They could end the war but they only seem to care about the next election. They have the Republicans on the ropes but they won't lead. They will only talk.

I'm just tired of repeating the same things over and over again. So I posted links to some of my previous posts on the right side of the page. I'm going to be very busy this summer with two triathlons in July, taking my company to annual training in August and another tri in September. I want to do some serious riding in the mountains on my Triumph too. So, unless something really motivates me to write, that's where I'll be.

I don't have any reason to think so, just a feeling, but I suspect that this time next year I could be back in the desert. I just think I'm due for another deployment. I'm also feeling a little guilty for being back here for so long, it's been more than three years since my last one. I know guys who have been over three times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PM me on TriumphRAT, Steve!

Hidesert