Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ft. Dix plot

So is there still any doubt that we are in a war? That group that was going to try to kill Soldiers at Ft. Dix are Muslim extremists. If we pull out of Iraq, there will be more attempts like this one. We are keeping the bulk of the terrorists occupied in Iraq, they want to defeat us there and give the U.S. a black eye.

The worst part is that our own "leaders" are trying to declare defeat and give the terrorists the victory, just to win political points. They are making us less safe.

If those men had gotten their weapons, and struck Ft. Dix this summer, there is a good chance I would have been there. My Reserve unit is scheduled to train at Ft. Dix for three weeks this summer. I don't think I'm being paranoid when I say I am no longer comfortable giving exact dates for our training.

I wonder if this will register with the majority of Americans? I already saw on the CNN site that the plot was being downplayed as "not that serious" of a threat. I think the mainstream media is going to try to blow this off as no big deal. They have been trumpeting for years that the U.S. is the problem in the world. It wouldn't look very good for them if the real bad guys (muslim extremists) reveal themselves.

Let's watch and see.

No comments: