Monday, May 28, 2007

53:10

My unofficial time for the Bolder Boulder was 53:10. I was pretty happy with that. I wanted to break 55 minutes and I did that. I would have liked to break 50, but maybe next year.

It was pretty crazy. 50,000 runners entered the race this year, the biggest field ever. There were bands on nearly every street corner and people lining the sidewalks spraying us with water as we ran by. At the end we ran into the Colorado University football stadium, around the track and over the finish line, with everyone cheering. It was awesome. Here is a link to some photos of the race.

Next goal is a triathlon later this summer. Before that though, my son wants to run a 5K with me on the 4th of July. Should be a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Better you than me, but great job!

hidesert